You can find on this page details on how to remove Vbsedit for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Vbsedit from your systemAdersoft
. More information on Adersoft can be seen here
. More details about the application Vbsedit can be found at http://www.vbsedit.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Vbsedit folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Vbsedit is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called vbsedit.exe and its approximative size is 4.41 MB (4627568 bytes).
Vbsedit contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.78 MB (8157408
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (3.37 MB)
- vbsedit.exe (4.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Vbsedit. You can find here a few links to other Vbsedit versions:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit is an application by Adersoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Vbsedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Vbsedit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vbsedit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vbsedit". The Vbsedit program will be found very quickly. After you click Vbsedit in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vbsedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vbsedit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vbsedit.
8. After uninstalling Vbsedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vbsedit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vbsedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vbsedit by Adersoft from your computer, we are not saying that Vbsedit by Adersoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vbsedit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-29 08:23:49.627