You can find on this page details on how to remove Vbsedit for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Vbsedit from your systemAdersoft
. More information on Adersoft can be seen here
. More details about the application Vbsedit can be found at http://www.vbsedit.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Vbsedit folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Vbsedit is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called vbsedit.exe and its approximative size is 4.41 MB (4627568 bytes).
Vbsedit contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.78 MB (8157408
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (3.37 MB)
- vbsedit.exe (4.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Vbsedit. You can find here a few links to other Vbsedit versions:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit is an application by Adersoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Vbsedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Vbsedit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vbsedit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vbsedit". If it is installed on your PC the Vbsedit application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Vbsedit in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vbsedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vbsedit:
- The software company is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vbsedit.
8. After uninstalling Vbsedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vbsedit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vbsedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vbsedit by Adersoft from your computer, we are not saying that Vbsedit by Adersoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vbsedit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-29 08:23:49.627