This web page is about VSee for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall VSee from your computerVSee Lab Inc
. Further information on VSee Lab Inc can be found here
. Please open http://vsee.com/
if you want to read more on VSee on VSee Lab Inc's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling VSee is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 26.36 MB (27638296 bytes) on disk and is named vsee.exe.
The following executable files are contained in VSee. They occupy 26.55 MB (27842128
bytes) on disk.
- vsee.exe (26.36 MB)
- vseeRestarter.exe (93.02 KB)
- vseeUninstall.exe (106.03 KB)
This data is about VSee version 22.214.171.124082
only. Click on the links below for other VSee versions:
...click to view all...
VSee is an application released by the software company VSee Lab Inc. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VSee from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VSee or simply activate the Search field and type in "VSee". The VSee program will be found very quickly. When you click VSee in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSee:
- The publisher is: http://vsee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSee.
8. After removing VSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VSee that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSee by VSee Lab Inc from your PC, we are not saying that VSee by VSee Lab Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSee in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 08:18:51.093