This page is about VSee for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VSee from your systemVSee Lab Inc
. Further information on VSee Lab Inc can be found here
. Please follow http://vsee.com/
if you want to read more on VSee on VSee Lab Inc's web page. Usually the VSee program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VSee. The application's main executable file has a size of 19.40 MB (20342808 bytes) on disk and is titled vsee.exe.
The following executables are contained in VSee. They occupy 19.86 MB (20824136
bytes) on disk.
- vsee.exe (19.40 MB)
- vseeRestarter.exe (227.02 KB)
- vseeUninstall.exe (243.02 KB)
The current web page applies to VSee version 220.127.116.115
only. You can find below info on other releases of VSee:
...click to view all...
VSee is a program by the software company VSee Lab Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove VSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VSee from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VSee or simply click the Search feature and type in "VSee". If it is installed on your PC the VSee app will be found very quickly. After you click VSee in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSee:
- The publisher is: http://vsee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VSee.
8. After removing VSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VSee which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VSee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSee by VSee Lab Inc from your computer, we are not saying that VSee by VSee Lab Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VSee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 07:50:33.473