You can find on this page details on how to remove VSee for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VSee from your systemVSee Lab Inc
. Open here
for more information on VSee Lab Inc. Please follow http://vsee.com/
if you want to read more on VSee on VSee Lab Inc's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VSee is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. vsee.exe is the VSee's primary executable file and it occupies circa 20.93 MB (21942840 bytes) on disk.
VSee installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.12 MB (22150824
bytes) on disk.
- vsee.exe (20.93 MB)
- vseeRestarter.exe (94.55 KB)
- vseeUninstall.exe (108.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19945
of VSee. For more VSee versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VSee is a program by VSee Lab Inc. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove VSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VSee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VSee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSee". If it is installed on your PC the VSee application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VSee in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSee:
- The web site of the application is: http://vsee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSee.
8. After uninstalling VSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VSee by VSee Lab Inc from your PC, we are not saying that VSee by VSee Lab Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VSee in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:38:10.500