VSee is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall VSee from your PCVSee Lab Inc
. Check out here
where you can get more info on VSee Lab Inc. Click on http://vsee.com/
to get more information about VSee on VSee Lab Inc's website. VSee is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove VSee by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled vsee.exe and its approximative size is 21.61 MB (22660664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VSee. They take about 22.01 MB (23077544
bytes) on disk.
- vsee.exe (21.61 MB)
- vseeRestarter.exe (147.05 KB)
- vseeUninstall.exe (260.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1992
of VSee. Click on the links below for other VSee versions:
...click to view all...
VSee is a program released by VSee Lab Inc. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase VSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VSee from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VSee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VSee". If it is installed on your PC the VSee program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VSee in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VSee:
- The web site of the application is: http://vsee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VSee.
8. After uninstalling VSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VSee that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VSee by VSee Lab Inc from your computer, we are not saying that VSee by VSee Lab Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VSee supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:17:31.917