This info is about VSee for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall VSee from your PCVSee Lab Inc
. More info about VSee Lab Inc can be read here
. More info about the software VSee can be found at http://vsee.com/
. VSee is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. VSee's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 21.03 MB (22054424 bytes) on disk and is called vsee.exe.
VSee installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.23 MB (22262352
bytes) on disk.
- vsee.exe (21.03 MB)
- vseeRestarter.exe (94.52 KB)
- vseeUninstall.exe (108.53 KB)
This data is about VSee version 188.8.131.52517
only. For other VSee versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VSee is an application by VSee Lab Inc. Some users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove VSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VSee from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VSee or simply click the Search feature and type in "VSee". If it is installed on your PC the VSee program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VSee in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSee:
- The software company is: http://vsee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSee.
8. After uninstalling VSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VSee that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSee by VSee Lab Inc from your PC, we are not saying that VSee by VSee Lab Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VSee in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 14:50:38.080