VAIO Productivity Center
VAIO Productivity Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center from your PCSony
. Additional info about Sony can be read here
. More data about the program VAIO Productivity Center can be seen at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. Usually the VAIO Productivity Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Productivity Center folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove VAIO Productivity Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named VPC.exe and it has a size of 964.00 KB (987136 bytes).
VAIO Productivity Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 964.00 KB (987136
bytes) on disk.
This page is about VAIO Productivity Center version 2.00.0702
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Productivity Center versions:
If you are manually uninstalling VAIO Productivity Center we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VAIO Productivity Center:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Productivity Center
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Productivity Center
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Productivity Center\VPC.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Productivity Center\VAIO Center Access Bar.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VAIO Productivity Center\VAIO Productivity Center.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Productivity Center
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony\VAIO Productivity Center
VAIO Productivity Center is an application by the software company Sony. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase VAIO Productivity Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Productivity Center or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Productivity Center". If it exists on your system the VAIO Productivity Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VAIO Productivity Center in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Productivity Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Productivity Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO Productivity Center.
8. After removing VAIO Productivity Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Productivity Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Productivity Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center by Sony from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Productivity Center by Sony is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 22:06:43.973