VAIO Productivity Center
VAIO Productivity Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center from your computerSony
. Further information on Sony can be seen here
. You can read more about related to VAIO Productivity Center at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. VAIO Productivity Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Productivity Center folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall VAIO Productivity Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. VPC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.00 MB (1048576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VAIO Productivity Center. They take about 1.00 MB (1048576
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to VAIO Productivity Center version 3.00.1015
only. For more VAIO Productivity Center versions please click below:
VAIO Productivity Center is an application released by the software company Sony. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove VAIO Productivity Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Productivity Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Productivity Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Productivity Center". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Productivity Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VAIO Productivity Center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VAIO Productivity Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Productivity Center:
- The software company is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Productivity Center.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Productivity Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Productivity Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Productivity Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Productivity Center by Sony from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Productivity Center by Sony is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Productivity Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:52:53.097