VAIO Productivity Center
VAIO Productivity Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center from your computerSony
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Sony. Further information about VAIO Productivity Center can be seen at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. VAIO Productivity Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Productivity Center directory, regulated by the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO Productivity Center. The program's main executable file is labeled VPC.exe and its approximative size is 784.00 KB (802816 bytes).
VAIO Productivity Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 784.00 KB (802816
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to VAIO Productivity Center version 1.00.0301
alone. For more VAIO Productivity Center versions please click below:
VAIO Productivity Center is a program by Sony. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove VAIO Productivity Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VAIO Productivity Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO Productivity Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Productivity Center". The VAIO Productivity Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VAIO Productivity Center in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Productivity Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Productivity Center:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Productivity Center.
8. After removing VAIO Productivity Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Productivity Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Productivity Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Productivity Center by Sony from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Productivity Center by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Productivity Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:00:02.357