VAIO Productivity Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center from your PCSony
. You can find out more on Sony or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
to get more data about VAIO Productivity Center on Sony's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Productivity Center directory (same installation drive as Windows). VAIO Productivity Center's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. VPC.exe is the VAIO Productivity Center's main executable file and it occupies close to 812.00 KB (831488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VAIO Productivity Center. They occupy about 812.00 KB (831488
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to VAIO Productivity Center version 1.00.0329
only. For other VAIO Productivity Center versions please click below:
VAIO Productivity Center is an application marketed by Sony. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove VAIO Productivity Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAIO Productivity Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VAIO Productivity Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Productivity Center". If it exists on your system the VAIO Productivity Center app will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO Productivity Center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Productivity Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Productivity Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Productivity Center.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Productivity Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Productivity Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Productivity Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center by Sony from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Productivity Center by Sony is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Productivity Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:42:42.977