VAIO Help and Support
VAIO Help and Support is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall VAIO Help and Support from your systemSony Corporation
. More information on Sony Corporation can be found here
. You can see more info about VAIO Help and Support at http://esupport.sony.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for VAIO Help and Support is RunDll32. VAIO Help and Support's primary file takes around 4.55 MB (4768562 bytes) and is named additional_information.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside VAIO Help and Support. They occupy about 18.97 MB (19890942
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- additional_information.exe (4.55 MB)
- additional_information2.exe (4.49 MB)
- all_come_together.exe (4.73 MB)
- HSSearchLink.exe (451.80 KB)
- KBFAQ.exe (20.00 KB)
- ModelHome.exe (20.00 KB)
- ModelSpec.exe (25.30 KB)
- NewsAlert.exe (20.00 KB)
- setup_is_simple.exe (4.65 MB)
- SoftwareDriver.exe (20.00 KB)
- WinDVDLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Help and Support version 8.00.0410
only. For other VAIO Help and Support versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall VAIO Help and Support you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VAIO Help and Support:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VAIO Help and Support:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support\en-ca\64\setup_my_vaio.H1S
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support\en-ca\64\use_my_vaio.H1S
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support\en-ca\additional_information.exe
- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support\en-ca\additional_information2.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Help and Support
VAIO Help and Support is an application marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove VAIO Help and Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Help and Support from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Help and Support or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Help and Support". The VAIO Help and Support application will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO Help and Support in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Help and Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Help and Support:
- The publisher is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Help and Support.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Help and Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Help and Support which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Help and Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Help and Support by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Help and Support by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Help and Support in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 19:21:18.390