VAIO Help and Support
VAIO Help and Support is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VAIO Help and Support from your systemSony Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sony Corporation. You can see more info related to VAIO Help and Support at http://esupport.sony.com
. VAIO Help and Support is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Help and Support is RunDll32. VAIO Help and Support's primary file takes about 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) and its name is KBFAQ.exe.
The executables below are part of VAIO Help and Support. They occupy an average of 80.00 KB (81920
bytes) on disk.
- KBFAQ.exe (20.00 KB)
- ModelHome.exe (20.00 KB)
- NewsAlert.exe (20.00 KB)
- SoftwareDriver.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Help and Support version 5.10.0519.
alone. For other VAIO Help and Support versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Help and Support is a program released by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall VAIO Help and Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VAIO Help and Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO Help and Support or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Help and Support". If it exists on your system the VAIO Help and Support application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VAIO Help and Support in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VAIO Help and Support, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Help and Support:
- The publisher is: http://esupport.sony.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VAIO Help and Support.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Help and Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Help and Support which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Help and Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Help and Support by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Help and Support by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO Help and Support supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 23:36:08.367