A guide to uninstall VAIO Help and Support from your system
This info is about VAIO Help and Support for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by Sony Corporation. Further information on Sony Corporation can be found here. More details about the program VAIO Help and Support can be seen at http://esupport.sony.com. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Help and Support folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for VAIO Help and Support is RunDll32. ConnectHelp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 21.37 KB (21880 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Help and Support is composed of the following executables which occupy 82.62 MB (86638527 bytes) on disk:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sony Corporation\VAIO Help and Support
A way to remove VAIO Help and Support from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
VAIO Help and Support is an application by Sony Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall VAIO Help and Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VAIO Help and Support or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Help and Support". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Help and Support application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VAIO Help and Support in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Help and Support, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VAIO Help and Support:
The software company is: http://esupport.sony.com
The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Help and Support.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Help and Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Help and Support that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO Help and Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO Help and Support by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO Help and Support by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Help and Support supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.