V3 Lite is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall V3 Lite from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall V3 Lite. v3lite.exe is the V3 Lite's main executable file and it occupies around 2.04 MB (2143912 bytes) on disk.
V3 Lite contains of the executables below. They take 18.77 MB (19682424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (1.12 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (908.43 KB)
- asdcr.exe (675.43 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (665.47 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (363.77 KB)
- aupasd.exe (642.43 KB)
- pscan.exe (635.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (506.48 KB)
- v3lcli.exe (370.16 KB)
- v3lite.exe (2.04 MB)
- v3liteexp.exe (645.66 KB)
- v3lmedic.exe (926.66 KB)
- v3lnetdn.exe (153.43 KB)
- V3LUpUI.exe (689.66 KB)
- v3medic.exe (688.43 KB)
- v3tnoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.67 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- setup_v3rcv.exe (2.47 MB)
This page is about V3 Lite version 220.127.116.110
alone. Click on the links below for other V3 Lite versions:
...click to view all...
V3 Lite is a program marketed by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase V3 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete V3 Lite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find V3 Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "V3 Lite". The V3 Lite app will be found very quickly. After you click V3 Lite in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding V3 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove V3 Lite.
8. After uninstalling V3 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of V3 Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling V3 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall V3 Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 10:23:54.643