V3 Lite is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall V3 Lite from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. You can find out more on AhnLab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for V3 Lite is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled v3lite.exe and occupies 2.04 MB (2143912 bytes).
V3 Lite contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.14 MB (21122144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (1.12 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (908.16 KB)
- asdcr.exe (675.43 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (665.47 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (363.77 KB)
- aupasd.exe (642.43 KB)
- pscan.exe (635.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (506.66 KB)
- v3lcli.exe (370.16 KB)
- v3lite.exe (2.04 MB)
- v3liteexp.exe (645.66 KB)
- v3lmedic.exe (926.66 KB)
- v3lnetdn.exe (153.43 KB)
- v3lupui.exe (689.66 KB)
- v3medic.exe (688.43 KB)
- v3tnoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.67 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- Setup_V3Rcv.exe (2.47 MB)
- ASDCli.exe (903.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of V3 Lite. You can find below a few links to other V3 Lite releases:
...click to view all...
V3 Lite is a program by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase V3 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase V3 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find V3 Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "V3 Lite". If it exists on your system the V3 Lite app will be found very quickly. After you select V3 Lite in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about V3 Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall V3 Lite.
8. After uninstalling V3 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong V3 Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing V3 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove V3 Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:06:04.373