V3 Lite is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall V3 Lite from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. You can find out more on AhnLab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for V3 Lite is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled v3lite.exe and occupies 2.04 MB (2143912 bytes).
V3 Lite contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.14 MB (21122144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (1.12 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (908.16 KB)
- asdcr.exe (675.43 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (665.47 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (363.77 KB)
- aupasd.exe (642.43 KB)
- pscan.exe (635.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (506.66 KB)
- v3lcli.exe (370.16 KB)
- v3lite.exe (2.04 MB)
- v3liteexp.exe (645.66 KB)
- v3lmedic.exe (926.66 KB)
- v3lnetdn.exe (153.43 KB)
- v3lupui.exe (689.66 KB)
- v3medic.exe (688.43 KB)
- v3tnoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.67 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- Setup_V3Rcv.exe (2.47 MB)
- ASDCli.exe (903.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of V3 Lite. You can find below a few links to other V3 Lite releases:
...click to view all...
V3 Lite is a program by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase V3 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase V3 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find V3 Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "V3 Lite". If it is installed on your PC the V3 Lite app will be found very quickly. When you select V3 Lite in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding V3 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall V3 Lite.
8. After uninstalling V3 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong V3 Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing V3 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove V3 Lite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:06:04.373