This page contains thorough information on how to remove V3 Lite for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall V3 Lite from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Additional info about AhnLab, Inc. can be seen here
. V3 Lite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall V3 Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. v3lite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.05 MB (2151072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in V3 Lite. They occupy 29.42 MB (30846760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (1.12 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (909.66 KB)
- asdcr.exe (675.43 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (665.47 KB)
- asdup.exe (713.93 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (363.77 KB)
- aupasd.exe (642.43 KB)
- pscan.exe (635.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (506.43 KB)
- v3lcli.exe (377.66 KB)
- v3lite.exe (2.05 MB)
- v3liteexp.exe (652.66 KB)
- v3lmedic.exe (926.66 KB)
- v3lnetdn.exe (153.43 KB)
- v3lupui.exe (689.66 KB)
- v3medic.exe (688.43 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.67 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- Setup_V3Rcv.exe (2.47 MB)
The current page applies to V3 Lite version 18.104.22.1685
alone. For more V3 Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
V3 Lite is an application marketed by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove V3 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall V3 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate V3 Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "V3 Lite". If it exists on your system the V3 Lite application will be found automatically. After you click V3 Lite in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about V3 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove V3 Lite.
8. After uninstalling V3 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of V3 Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing V3 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove V3 Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 11:25:08.800