This web page contains detailed information on how to remove V3 Lite for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall V3 Lite from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the V3 Lite program is found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AhnLab\V3Lite30\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall V3 Lite. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.12 MB (2224800 bytes) on disk and is labeled V3Lite.exe.
V3 Lite contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.75 MB (18608392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (1.15 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (909.66 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (675.16 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (665.16 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (363.49 KB)
- AupASD.exe (642.43 KB)
- PScan.exe (636.16 KB)
- Uninst.exe (506.70 KB)
- V3LCli.exe (396.66 KB)
- V3Lite.exe (2.12 MB)
- V3LiteExp.exe (658.16 KB)
- V3LMedic.exe (927.16 KB)
- V3LNetdn.exe (153.16 KB)
- V3LUpUI.exe (691.16 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (688.66 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- MUpdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- RestoreU.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.05 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- Setup_V3Rcv.exe (2.47 MB)
This data is about V3 Lite version 126.96.36.1993
only. You can find below info on other releases of V3 Lite:
...click to view all...
V3 Lite is an application offered by AhnLab, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall V3 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase V3 Lite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find V3 Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "V3 Lite". The V3 Lite application will be found very quickly. When you click V3 Lite in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about V3 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove V3 Lite.
8. After uninstalling V3 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of V3 Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V3 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that V3 Lite by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove V3 Lite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 17:28:26.650