UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium
This page is about UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium from your computerSOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net)
. Further information on SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) can be found here
. Usually the UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium application is installed in the C:\Program Files\UsbFix folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UsbFix\Un-UsbFix.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.78 MB (1865792 bytes) on disk and is named UsbFix.exe.
The following executable files are contained in UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium. They take 6.42 MB (6735211
bytes) on disk.
- Un-UsbFix.exe (300.10 KB)
- Updater_UsbFix.exe (1.32 MB)
- UsbFix.exe (1.78 MB)
- Api_USBFix.exe (1.75 MB)
- UsbFixMonitor.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium version 10.0.1.3
alone. For more UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is an application by the software company SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net). Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium". The UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium.
8. After removing UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) from your PC, nor are we saying that UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 07:07:14.290