UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium
UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium from your computerSOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net)
. You can find out more on SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) or check for application updates here
. UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\UsbFix directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\UsbFix\Un-UsbFix.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium. UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium's main file takes about 1.78 MB (1866304 bytes) and is named UsbFix.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium. They occupy about 6.42 MB (6735723
bytes) on disk.
- Un-UsbFix.exe (300.10 KB)
- Updater_UsbFix.exe (1.32 MB)
- UsbFix.exe (1.78 MB)
- Api_USBFix.exe (1.75 MB)
- UsbFixMonitor.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium version 10.0.1.4
only. Click on the links below for other UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium versions:
...click to view all...
UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is a program released by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net). Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium". If it is installed on your PC the UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium program will be found very quickly. After you select UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium.
8. After uninstalling UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) from your PC, we are not saying that UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:02:50.520