UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium
This page is about UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium from your computerSOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net)
. More data about SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) can be seen here
. Usually the UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UsbFix directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\UsbFix\Un-UsbFix.exe. UsbFix.exe is the UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium's main executable file and it takes circa 1.91 MB (2005136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium. They occupy about 6.71 MB (7033770
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Un-UsbFix.exe (305.71 KB)
- UsbFix.exe (1.91 MB)
- UsbFixMonitor.exe (1.11 MB)
- UsbFixNotification.exe (1.22 MB)
- UsbFixUpdater.exe (1.06 MB)
- UsbFixUtils.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium. You can find here a few links to other UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is an application offered by the software company SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net). Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium". If it is installed on your PC the UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium app will be found automatically. When you click UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium.
8. After removing UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) from your computer, we are not saying that UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 22:32:47.137