UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium
UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium from your PCSOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net)
. Go over here
for more details on SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net). The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UsbFix folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\UsbFix\Un-UsbFix.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium's primary file takes about 1.78 MB (1865792 bytes) and its name is UsbFix.exe.
The following executables are installed beside UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium. They take about 6.42 MB (6735211
bytes) on disk.
- Un-UsbFix.exe (300.10 KB)
- Updater_UsbFix.exe (1.32 MB)
- UsbFix.exe (1.78 MB)
- Api_USBFix.exe (1.75 MB)
- UsbFixMonitor.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1.5
of UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium. You can find below info on other versions of UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium:
...click to view all...
UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is a program offered by the software company SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net). Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium". If it exists on your system the UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium.
8. After uninstalling UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) from your PC, we are not saying that UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium by SOSVirus (SOSVirus.Net) is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UsbFix Anti-Malware Premium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 20:40:37.360