This page contains complete information on how to uninstall UpdateManager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UpdateManager from your computerSivantos GmbH
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sivantos GmbH. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. ShsUpdateManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1,015.96 KB (1040344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with UpdateManager. They take about 40.81 MB (42794737
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- COM_HOOK.EXE (46.52 KB)
- FlashPlayer.exe (2.33 MB)
- Noah3Fit.exe (213.96 KB)
- NoahCom.exe (96.46 KB)
- ShsFit.exe (644.46 KB)
- ShsHiProCom.exe (109.46 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- ShsTraceViewer.exe (76.96 KB)
- HearingLossSimulator.exe (16.61 MB)
- ShsIpcServiceHost.exe (54.96 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- dbbackup.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbelevate10.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbeng10.exe (133.37 KB)
- dbinfo.exe (285.37 KB)
- dbinit.exe (293.37 KB)
- dbisqlc.exe (625.37 KB)
- dblocate.exe (305.37 KB)
- dbping.exe (281.37 KB)
- dbstop.exe (349.37 KB)
- dbsvc.exe (321.37 KB)
- dbunload.exe (297.37 KB)
- dbunlspt.exe (3.51 MB)
- ShsImportExportTool.exe (82.96 KB)
- ShsSystemInformation.exe (88.96 KB)
- ShsUpdateManager.exe (1,015.96 KB)
- UpdateManager_184.108.40.206.exe (11.57 MB)
The current web page applies to UpdateManager version 220.127.116.114
alone. Click on the links below for other UpdateManager versions:
UpdateManager is an application by Sivantos GmbH. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase UpdateManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase UpdateManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UpdateManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UpdateManager". The UpdateManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UpdateManager in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UpdateManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UpdateManager.
8. After uninstalling UpdateManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UpdateManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UpdateManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UpdateManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 11:28:10.370