This page contains complete information on how to remove UpdateManager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall UpdateManager from your systemSivantos GmbH
. More information on Sivantos GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SAT directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. ShsUpdateManager.exe is the UpdateManager's primary executable file and it takes close to 1,016.96 KB (1041368 bytes) on disk.
UpdateManager is comprised of the following executables which take 34.80 MB (36495646
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- COM_HOOK.EXE (46.52 KB)
- FlashPlayer.exe (2.33 MB)
- Noah3Fit.exe (213.96 KB)
- NoahCom.exe (96.46 KB)
- ShsFit.exe (644.46 KB)
- ShsHiProCom.exe (109.46 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- ShsTraceViewer.exe (76.96 KB)
- HLSim.exe (5.57 MB)
- HearingLossSimulator.exe (16.60 MB)
- ShsIpcServiceHost.exe (54.96 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- dbbackup.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbelevate10.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbeng10.exe (133.37 KB)
- dbinfo.exe (285.37 KB)
- dbinit.exe (293.37 KB)
- dbisqlc.exe (625.37 KB)
- dblocate.exe (305.37 KB)
- dbping.exe (281.37 KB)
- dbstop.exe (349.37 KB)
- dbsvc.exe (321.37 KB)
- dbunload.exe (297.37 KB)
- dbunlspt.exe (3.51 MB)
- ShsImportExportTool.exe (82.96 KB)
- ShsSystemInformation.exe (88.96 KB)
- ShsUpdateManager.exe (1,016.96 KB)
This web page is about UpdateManager version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of UpdateManager:
UpdateManager is an application released by the software company Sivantos GmbH. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall UpdateManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UpdateManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UpdateManager or simply click the Search field and type in "UpdateManager". If it is installed on your PC the UpdateManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UpdateManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UpdateManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UpdateManager.
8. After removing UpdateManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UpdateManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UpdateManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UpdateManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 13:40:21.707