This info is about UpdateManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall UpdateManager from your computerSivantos GmbH
. More information on Sivantos GmbH can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SAT directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. ShsUpdateManager.exe is the UpdateManager's main executable file and it occupies close to 1,016.96 KB (1041368 bytes) on disk.
UpdateManager is composed of the following executables which take 29.23 MB (30654330
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- COM_HOOK.EXE (46.52 KB)
- FlashPlayer.exe (2.33 MB)
- Noah3Fit.exe (213.96 KB)
- NoahCom.exe (96.46 KB)
- ShsFit.exe (644.46 KB)
- ShsHiProCom.exe (109.46 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- ShsTraceViewer.exe (76.96 KB)
- HearingLossSimulator.exe (16.60 MB)
- ShsIpcServiceHost.exe (54.96 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- dbbackup.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbelevate10.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbeng10.exe (133.37 KB)
- dbinfo.exe (285.37 KB)
- dbinit.exe (293.37 KB)
- dbisqlc.exe (625.37 KB)
- dblocate.exe (305.37 KB)
- dbping.exe (281.37 KB)
- dbstop.exe (349.37 KB)
- dbsvc.exe (321.37 KB)
- dbunload.exe (297.37 KB)
- dbunlspt.exe (3.51 MB)
- ShsImportExportTool.exe (82.96 KB)
- ShsSystemInformation.exe (88.96 KB)
- ShsUpdateManager.exe (1,016.96 KB)
This info is about UpdateManager version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other UpdateManager versions:
UpdateManager is a program marketed by the software company Sivantos GmbH. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove UpdateManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UpdateManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UpdateManager or simply click the Search field and type in "UpdateManager". If it exists on your system the UpdateManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UpdateManager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding UpdateManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UpdateManager.
8. After uninstalling UpdateManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UpdateManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UpdateManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UpdateManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 05:50:52.520