UpdateManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall UpdateManager from your PCSivantos GmbH
. Further information on Sivantos GmbH can be seen here
. UpdateManager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 1,015.96 KB (1040344 bytes) on disk and is named ShsUpdateManager.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside UpdateManager. They occupy about 34.80 MB (36494622
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- COM_HOOK.EXE (46.52 KB)
- FlashPlayer.exe (2.33 MB)
- Noah3Fit.exe (213.96 KB)
- NoahCom.exe (96.46 KB)
- ShsFit.exe (644.46 KB)
- ShsHiProCom.exe (109.46 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- ShsTraceViewer.exe (76.96 KB)
- HLSim.exe (5.57 MB)
- HearingLossSimulator.exe (16.60 MB)
- ShsIpcServiceHost.exe (54.96 KB)
- SHSNGen.exe (21.46 KB)
- dbbackup.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbelevate10.exe (289.37 KB)
- dbeng10.exe (133.37 KB)
- dbinfo.exe (285.37 KB)
- dbinit.exe (293.37 KB)
- dbisqlc.exe (625.37 KB)
- dblocate.exe (305.37 KB)
- dbping.exe (281.37 KB)
- dbstop.exe (349.37 KB)
- dbsvc.exe (321.37 KB)
- dbunload.exe (297.37 KB)
- dbunlspt.exe (3.51 MB)
- ShsImportExportTool.exe (82.96 KB)
- ShsSystemInformation.exe (88.96 KB)
- ShsUpdateManager.exe (1,015.96 KB)
The current page applies to UpdateManager version 18.104.22.1685
only. You can find below info on other application versions of UpdateManager:
UpdateManager is a program released by the software company Sivantos GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase UpdateManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete UpdateManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UpdateManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "UpdateManager". If it exists on your system the UpdateManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UpdateManager in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UpdateManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UpdateManager.
8. After uninstalling UpdateManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UpdateManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UpdateManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that UpdateManager by Sivantos GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UpdateManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:57:48.483