You can find below details on how to remove UltraEdit for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UltraEdit from your computerIDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
. You can find out more on IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ultraedit.com
to get more info about UltraEdit on IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UltraEdit. uedit64.exe is the UltraEdit's main executable file and it takes approximately 35.87 MB (37615896 bytes) on disk.
UltraEdit contains of the executables below. They occupy 73.23 MB (76782760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- idmcl.exe (3.26 MB)
- uedit64.exe (35.87 MB)
- UEDOS32.exe (304.79 KB)
- uehh.exe (96.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.95 MB)
- update.exe (6.02 MB)
- xmllint.exe (2.32 MB)
- IDMMonitor.exe (153.79 KB)
- astyle.exe (626.98 KB)
- cmark-gfm.exe (125.75 KB)
- ctags.exe (206.48 KB)
- sort.exe (106.51 KB)
- jsl.exe (549.16 KB)
- ucl.exe (18.69 MB)
This page is about UltraEdit version 27.00.0.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other UltraEdit versions:
...click to view all...
UltraEdit is a program released by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove UltraEdit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UltraEdit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UltraEdit or simply click the Search field and type in "UltraEdit". If it is installed on your PC the UltraEdit app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UltraEdit in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UltraEdit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraEdit:
- The software company is: http://www.ultraedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IDM Computer Solutions\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UltraEdit.
8. After removing UltraEdit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UltraEdit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UltraEdit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraEdit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 04:20:49.273