UltraEdit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UltraEdit from your PCIDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
. Additional info about IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.ultraedit.com
to get more details about UltraEdit on IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\UltraEdit folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UltraEdit. The program's main executable file is titled uedit64.exe and occupies 22.29 MB (23376552 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in UltraEdit. They occupy 62.68 MB (65725008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- idmcl.exe (4.29 MB)
- uedit64.exe (22.29 MB)
- UEDOS32.exe (76.66 KB)
- uehh.exe (71.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.94 MB)
- update.exe (5.77 MB)
- xmllint.exe (1.85 MB)
- IDMMonitor.exe (124.16 KB)
- astyle.exe (446.66 KB)
- ctags.exe (201.16 KB)
- sort.exe (101.19 KB)
- ucl.exe (19.47 MB)
- IDMInstallHelper.exe (3.07 MB)
This page is about UltraEdit version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other UltraEdit versions:
...click to view all...
UltraEdit is a program marketed by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase UltraEdit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UltraEdit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UltraEdit or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraEdit". If it is installed on your PC the UltraEdit application will be found very quickly. When you click UltraEdit in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UltraEdit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraEdit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ultraedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UltraEdit.
8. After uninstalling UltraEdit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraEdit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraEdit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraEdit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 00:58:40.073