UltraEdit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UltraEdit from your PCIDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
. Additional info about IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.ultraedit.com
to get more details about UltraEdit on IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\UltraEdit folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UltraEdit. The program's main executable file is titled uedit64.exe and occupies 22.29 MB (23376552 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in UltraEdit. They occupy 62.68 MB (65725008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- idmcl.exe (4.29 MB)
- uedit64.exe (22.29 MB)
- UEDOS32.exe (76.66 KB)
- uehh.exe (71.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.94 MB)
- update.exe (5.77 MB)
- xmllint.exe (1.85 MB)
- IDMMonitor.exe (124.16 KB)
- astyle.exe (446.66 KB)
- ctags.exe (201.16 KB)
- sort.exe (101.19 KB)
- ucl.exe (19.47 MB)
- IDMInstallHelper.exe (3.07 MB)
This page is about UltraEdit version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other UltraEdit versions:
...click to view all...
UltraEdit is a program marketed by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase UltraEdit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UltraEdit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UltraEdit or simply click the Search feature and type in "UltraEdit". If it is installed on your PC the UltraEdit program will be found very quickly. After you select UltraEdit in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UltraEdit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UltraEdit:
- The software company is: http://www.ultraedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UltraEdit\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UltraEdit.
8. After uninstalling UltraEdit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UltraEdit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UltraEdit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UltraEdit by IDM Computer Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UltraEdit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 00:58:40.073