UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computerCarifred
. Additional info about Carifred can be read here
. Click on http://www.carifred.com/uvk/
to get more info about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer on Carifred's website. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called UVK_en.exe and its approximative size is 1.50 MB (1575424 bytes).
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.94 MB (3081728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Log analyzer.exe (935.50 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (206.00 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (1.50 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (53.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (144.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
The current web page applies to UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 220.127.116.11
only. For more UVK - Ultra Virus Killer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a program released by Carifred. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply activate the Search field and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". If it exists on your system the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer program will be found automatically. When you click UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The publisher is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UVK - Ultra Virus Killer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your PC, we are not saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 10:12:49.000