UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your systemCarifred
. More info about Carifred can be read here
. Please open http://www.carifred.com/uvk
if you want to read more on UVK - Ultra Virus Killer on Carifred's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.56 MB (1635328 bytes) on disk and is called UVK_en.exe.
The executable files below are part of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. They take an average of 3.00 MB (3145216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Log analyzer.exe (939.00 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (206.00 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (1.56 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (53.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (144.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
This web page is about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
...click to view all...
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is an application marketed by Carifred. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply click the Search field and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". If it exists on your system the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your PC, we are not saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-07 05:15:22.907