UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PCCarifred
. More information about Carifred can be read here
. More info about the software UVK - Ultra Virus Killer can be found at http://www.carifred.com/uvk
. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.61 MB (1690336 bytes) on disk and is named UVK_en.exe.
The executable files below are part of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. They occupy about 293.64 MB (307901960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2Browse.exe (977.72 KB)
- Log analyzer.exe (593.28 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (551.78 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (1.61 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (53.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (144.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
- sigcheck.exe (328.65 KB)
- adwCleaner.exe (3.51 MB)
- Avast_aswMBR.exe (4.96 MB)
- avast_BC.exe (2.82 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- FlashCrome.exe (19.44 MB)
- JavaInstall(x64).exe (55.00 MB)
- K_TdssKiller.exe (4.51 MB)
- MbamSetup.exe (21.79 MB)
- MicrosoftFixit.ProgramInstallUninstall.MATSKB.Run.exe (339.66 KB)
- MSFixitPortable.exe (339.30 KB)
- NETFrmwrk4.5.2.exe (64.55 MB)
- RogueKiller.exe (27.56 MB)
- SasSetup.exe (24.86 MB)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- Visual C++ 2008 SP1_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- Visual C++ 2008 SP1_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- Visual C++ 2010 SP1_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- Visual C++ 2010 SP1_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Visual C++ 2012_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- Visual C++ 2012_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Visual C++ 2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- Visual C++ 2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This web page is about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other UVK - Ultra Virus Killer versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling UVK - Ultra Virus Killer we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UVK - Ultra virus killer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\UVK - Ultra virus killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is an application marketed by the software company Carifred. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". The UVK - Ultra Virus Killer program will be found automatically. After you click UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your computer, we are not saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:40:05.387