UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PCCarifred
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Carifred. Detailed information about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer can be found at http://www.carifred.com/uvk
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer folder (same installation drive as Windows). UVK - Ultra Virus Killer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. UVK_en.exe is the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer's primary executable file and it takes about 2.79 MB (2926312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. They occupy about 14.00 MB (14683240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2Browse.exe (960.38 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- AutoItRun.exe (849.37 KB)
- AutoItRun64.exe (965.38 KB)
- ClearDiskInfo.exe (629.55 KB)
- Log analyzer.exe (672.05 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (1.01 MB)
- RebootExecx64.exe (1.15 MB)
- UVK_en.exe (2.79 MB)
- UVK_en64.exe (3.07 MB)
- WAU Manager.exe (695.55 KB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (59.59 KB)
- cleanup.exe (152.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- msizapw.exe (92.50 KB)
- sigcheck.exe (347.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.16.4.0
of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. You can find below info on other application versions of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\UVK - Ultra virus killer backups
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is an application offered by Carifred. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply activate the Search field and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". If it exists on your system the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer program will be found automatically. When you select UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The software company is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After uninstalling UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UVK - Ultra Virus Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your computer, nor are we saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 07:38:57.570