UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
This page is about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your systemCarifred
. Open here
for more details on Carifred. More details about the program UVK - Ultra Virus Killer can be seen at http://www.carifred.com/uvk
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called UVK_en.exe and occupies 1.47 MB (1543168 bytes).
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.89 MB (3027968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Log analyzer.exe (941.00 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (179.50 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (1.47 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (53.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (144.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. Click on the links below for other UVK - Ultra Virus Killer versions:
...click to view all...
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a program offered by Carifred. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". If it exists on your system the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After uninstalling UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your computer, nor are we saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:57:47.820