UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computerCarifred
. More information on Carifred can be seen here
. More data about the software UVK - Ultra Virus Killer can be found at http://www.carifred.com/uvk
. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UVK_en.exe is the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.47 MB (2593800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. They take 345.21 MB (361983768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2Browse.exe (959.01 KB)
- AutoItRun.exe (842.01 KB)
- AutoItRun64.exe (957.51 KB)
- Log analyzer.exe (593.01 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (692.01 KB)
- RebootExecx64.exe (810.51 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (2.47 MB)
- UVK_en64.exe (2.87 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (59.59 KB)
- cleanup.exe (148.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
- sigcheck.exe (347.16 KB)
- Avast_aswMBR.exe.exe (4.96 MB)
- avast_BC.exe (2.82 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- FlashCrome.exe (19.66 MB)
- FlashPlayerPg.exe (19.69 MB)
- JavaInstall(x64).exe (62.34 MB)
- JavaInstall.exe (54.57 MB)
- NETFrmwrk4.5.2.exe (64.55 MB)
- RogueKiller64.exe (25.39 MB)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- Visual C++ 2008 SP1_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- Visual C++ 2008 SP1_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- Visual C++ 2010 SP1_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- Visual C++ 2010 SP1_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Visual C++ 2012_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- Visual C++ 2012_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Visual C++ 2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- Visual C++ 2015_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- Visual C++ 2015_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
This page is about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 10.7.2.0
only. For more UVK - Ultra Virus Killer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UVK - Ultra virus killer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\UVK - Ultra virus killer
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is an application offered by Carifred. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply click the Search feature and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". If it is installed on your PC the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer program will be found very quickly. When you click UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The publisher is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UVK - Ultra Virus Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your PC, nor are we saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 23:21:24.180