TuneBrowser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TuneBrowser from your computerTiki
. More data about Tiki can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. TuneBrowser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled TuneBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 34.49 MB (36162560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TuneBrowser. They take an average of 35.57 MB (37300033
bytes) on disk.
- TBASIOHelperW.exe (777.00 KB)
- TuneBrowser.exe (34.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (333.81 KB)
This page is about TuneBrowser version 126.96.36.1993
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TuneBrowser:
...click to view all...
TuneBrowser is an application offered by the software company Tiki. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TuneBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TuneBrowser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneBrowser or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneBrowser". If it is installed on your PC the TuneBrowser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TuneBrowser in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TuneBrowser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TuneBrowser.
8. After uninstalling TuneBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TuneBrowser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneBrowser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TuneBrowser by Tiki from your computer, we are not saying that TuneBrowser by Tiki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TuneBrowser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 11:02:15.967