This info is about TuneBrowser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TuneBrowser from your PCTiki
. More info about Tiki can be read here
. TuneBrowser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. TuneBrowser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser\uninstall.exe. TuneBrowser's primary file takes about 37.58 MB (39405056 bytes) and is named TuneBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with TuneBrowser. They occupy about 38.67 MB (40547628
bytes) on disk.
- TBASIOHelperW.exe (782.00 KB)
- TuneBrowser.exe (37.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (333.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of TuneBrowser. Click on the links below for other TuneBrowser versions:
...click to view all...
TuneBrowser is an application offered by Tiki. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TuneBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TuneBrowser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneBrowser or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneBrowser". If it exists on your system the TuneBrowser app will be found automatically. After you select TuneBrowser in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneBrowser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TuneBrowser.
8. After uninstalling TuneBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuneBrowser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TuneBrowser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneBrowser by Tiki from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneBrowser by Tiki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneBrowser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 07:29:57.360