This info is about TuneBrowser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall TuneBrowser from your computerTiki
. You can find out more on Tiki or check for application updates here
. Usually the TuneBrowser program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TuneBrowser. The application's main executable file has a size of 32.99 MB (34595328 bytes) on disk and is titled TuneBrowser.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TuneBrowser. They take about 33.79 MB (35432043
bytes) on disk.
- TBASIOHelperW.exe (730.00 KB)
- TuneBrowser.exe (32.99 MB)
- uninstall.exe (87.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1992
of TuneBrowser. Click on the links below for other TuneBrowser versions:
...click to view all...
TuneBrowser is a program offered by the software company Tiki. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove TuneBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TuneBrowser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TuneBrowser or simply activate the Search field and type in "TuneBrowser". The TuneBrowser app will be found automatically. After you select TuneBrowser in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TuneBrowser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TuneBrowser.
8. After uninstalling TuneBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TuneBrowser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneBrowser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TuneBrowser by Tiki from your PC, we are not saying that TuneBrowser by Tiki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TuneBrowser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 18:51:16.093