You can find below details on how to remove TuneBrowser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TuneBrowser from your computerTiki
. Go over here
for more details on Tiki. TuneBrowser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\TuneBrowser\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TuneBrowser. TuneBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 33.10 MB (34703360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TuneBrowser. They occupy an average of 33.89 MB (35540587
bytes) on disk.
- TBASIOHelperW.exe (730.50 KB)
- TuneBrowser.exe (33.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (87.10 KB)
This page is about TuneBrowser version 188.8.131.526
only. You can find below a few links to other TuneBrowser releases:
...click to view all...
TuneBrowser is an application released by the software company Tiki. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TuneBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TuneBrowser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TuneBrowser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneBrowser". If it is installed on your PC the TuneBrowser program will be found very quickly. When you select TuneBrowser in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TuneBrowser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TuneBrowser.
8. After uninstalling TuneBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TuneBrowser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TuneBrowser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneBrowser by Tiki from your computer, nor are we saying that TuneBrowser by Tiki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneBrowser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 03:13:48.613