Total Commander Extended
Total Commander Extended is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Total Commander Extended from your computerBurSoft
. More info about BurSoft can be found here
. Please follow http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
if you want to read more on Total Commander Extended on BurSoft's website. Total Commander Extended is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TCE directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Total Commander Extended's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TCE\Uninstall.exe. TotalCmd64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.40 MB (7764632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Total Commander Extended. They take an average of 16.00 MB (16777985
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Noclose64.exe (51.38 KB)
- Tcmadm64.exe (95.88 KB)
- Tcmdx32.exe (81.88 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (41.88 KB)
- TotalCmd64.exe (7.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.25 KB)
- Rar.exe (395.50 KB)
- AkelPad.exe (369.50 KB)
- AkelAdmin.exe (16.50 KB)
- AkelUpdater.exe (135.60 KB)
- colors.exe (602.43 KB)
- restarttc.exe (7.50 KB)
- F4Menu.exe (41.50 KB)
- TCASwitcher.exe (659.34 KB)
- 7zG.exe (409.50 KB)
- DirSizeCalcSettings64.exe (166.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- Imagine64.exe (18.50 KB)
- LinkEditor64.exe (336.00 KB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (5.05 MB)
The current web page applies to Total Commander Extended version 6.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other Total Commander Extended versions:
...click to view all...
Total Commander Extended is an application marketed by the software company BurSoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Total Commander Extended is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Total Commander Extended from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Total Commander Extended or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Commander Extended". If it exists on your system the Total Commander Extended program will be found automatically. After you click Total Commander Extended in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Total Commander Extended, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Commander Extended:
- The software company is: http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TCE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total Commander Extended.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander Extended, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander Extended that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander Extended using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Commander Extended by BurSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Commander Extended by BurSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Commander Extended in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 16:53:51.030