Total Commander Extended
Total Commander Extended is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Total Commander Extended from your PCBurSoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on BurSoft. More info about the application Total Commander Extended can be found at http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
. Total Commander Extended is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TCE folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\TCE\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Total Commander Extended. Total Commander Extended's main file takes around 371.50 KB (380416 bytes) and its name is AkelPad.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Total Commander Extended. They occupy 12.63 MB (13238633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Noclose64.exe (51.38 KB)
- Tcmadm64.exe (95.88 KB)
- Tcmdx32.exe (81.88 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (41.88 KB)
- TotalCmd64.exe (7.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.25 KB)
- Rar.exe (476.59 KB)
- AkelPad.exe (371.50 KB)
- AkelAdmin.exe (16.50 KB)
- AkelUpdater.exe (135.60 KB)
- colors.exe (602.43 KB)
- restarttc.exe (7.50 KB)
- F4Menu.exe (41.50 KB)
- TCASwitcher.exe (659.34 KB)
- 7zG.exe (409.50 KB)
- DirSizeCalcSettings64.exe (166.50 KB)
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- Imagine64.exe (18.50 KB)
- LinkEditor64.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Commander Extended version 6.9
only. For other Total Commander Extended versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Total Commander Extended from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Total Commander Extended:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\Total Commander Extended
Additional values that you should remove:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\Total Commander Extended\Total Commander Extended x86.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\Total Commander Extended\Посетить сайт сборки.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\Total Commander Extended\Программы\AIDA64.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Главное меню\Программы\Total Commander Extended\Программы\AIMP3.lnk
Total Commander Extended is a program by BurSoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Total Commander Extended is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Total Commander Extended from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Total Commander Extended or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Commander Extended". If it exists on your system the Total Commander Extended application will be found automatically. After you click Total Commander Extended in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Total Commander Extended, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander Extended:
- The publisher is: http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TCE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Commander Extended.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander Extended, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander Extended which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander Extended with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Commander Extended by BurSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Total Commander Extended by BurSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Commander Extended in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:38:47.110