Total Commander Extended
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Total Commander Extended for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Total Commander Extended from your PCBurSoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on BurSoft. More information about Total Commander Extended can be seen at http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
. Usually the Total Commander Extended application is installed in the C:\Program Files\TCE folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Total Commander Extended by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TCE\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TotalCmd64.exe is the Total Commander Extended's main executable file and it takes close to 7.40 MB (7764632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Total Commander Extended. They occupy 12.84 MB (13467921
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Noclose64.exe (51.38 KB)
- Tcmadm64.exe (95.88 KB)
- Tcmdx32.exe (81.88 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (41.88 KB)
- TotalCmd64.exe (7.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.25 KB)
- Rar.exe (395.50 KB)
- AkelPad.exe (368.00 KB)
- AkelAdmin.exe (16.50 KB)
- AkelUpdater.exe (135.60 KB)
- colors.exe (602.43 KB)
- restarttc.exe (7.50 KB)
- F4Menu.exe (41.50 KB)
- TCASwitcher.exe (659.34 KB)
- 7zG.exe (409.50 KB)
- DirSizeCalcSettings64.exe (166.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- Imagine64.exe (18.50 KB)
- LinkEditor64.exe (336.00 KB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.90 MB)
This web page is about Total Commander Extended version 6.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Total Commander Extended:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Commander Extended
Total Commander Extended is a program offered by the software company BurSoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Total Commander Extended is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Commander Extended from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Total Commander Extended or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Commander Extended". If it is installed on your PC the Total Commander Extended application will be found very quickly. After you select Total Commander Extended in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Total Commander Extended, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander Extended:
- The software company is: http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TCE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total Commander Extended.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander Extended, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander Extended that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander Extended using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Commander Extended by BurSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Commander Extended by BurSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Commander Extended supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-19 11:36:47.597