Total Commander Extended
This info is about Total Commander Extended for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Total Commander Extended from your systemBurSoft
. You can find out more on BurSoft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Total Commander Extended at http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Total Commander Extended folder (same installation drive as Windows). Total Commander Extended's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Total Commander Extended\Uninstall.exe. Total Commander Extended's main file takes around 17.00 KB (17408 bytes) and its name is Imagine.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Total Commander Extended. They take about 21.09 MB (22115126
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Everything.exe (1.00 MB)
- Noclose.exe (49.08 KB)
- Share_nt.exe (2.06 KB)
- Tcmadmin.exe (81.08 KB)
- Tcmdx64.exe (123.58 KB)
- Tcusbrun.exe (57.08 KB)
- Totalcmd.exe (4.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (176.46 KB)
- Wc32to16.exe (3.25 KB)
- Rar.exe (548.89 KB)
- colors.exe (602.43 KB)
- restarttc.exe (7.50 KB)
- F4Menu.exe (41.50 KB)
- TCASwitcher.exe (659.34 KB)
- 7zG.exe (326.00 KB)
- DirSizeCalcSettings.exe (135.00 KB)
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- oauthbrowser.exe (76.80 KB)
- JumpRegEdit.exe (341.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- LinkEditor.exe (272.00 KB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (6.21 MB)
- Syn.exe (4.10 MB)
- SynHelper.exe (41.50 KB)
- HtmlHelpView.exe (42.00 KB)
- ImageToBmp.exe (43.00 KB)
- UnZip.exe (200.00 KB)
This page is about Total Commander Extended version 16.12
alone. For other Total Commander Extended versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Total Commander Extended is a program marketed by BurSoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Total Commander Extended is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Total Commander Extended from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Commander Extended or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Commander Extended". The Total Commander Extended app will be found automatically. After you select Total Commander Extended in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Total Commander Extended, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Commander Extended:
- The web site of the application is: http://bursoft-portable.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Commander Extended\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Commander Extended.
8. After removing Total Commander Extended, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander Extended that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander Extended with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Total Commander Extended by BurSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Commander Extended by BurSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Commander Extended in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 10:56:51.727