Toolwiz Pretty Photo
Toolwiz Pretty Photo is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo from your PCToolwiz.com.
. Further information on Toolwiz.com. can be seen here
. Usually the Toolwiz Pretty Photo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz Pretty Photo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz Pretty Photo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ToolwizPhotoEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 71.70 MB (75179328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Toolwiz Pretty Photo. They take 72.38 MB (75901022
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizPhotoEditor.exe (71.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Toolwiz Pretty Photo version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Pretty Photo versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Pretty Photo is an application marketed by Toolwiz.com.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Toolwiz Pretty Photo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Pretty Photo or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Pretty Photo". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Pretty Photo app will be found automatically. When you click Toolwiz Pretty Photo in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Toolwiz Pretty Photo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo.
8. After removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Pretty Photo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-11 10:48:34.913