Toolwiz Pretty Photo
Toolwiz Pretty Photo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo from your computerToolwiz.com.
. You can find out more on Toolwiz.com. or check for application updates here
. Toolwiz Pretty Photo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Toolwiz Pretty Photo folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Toolwiz Pretty Photo\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Toolwiz Pretty Photo's main file takes about 5.15 MB (5399960 bytes) and is named ToolwizPrettyPhoto.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Toolwiz Pretty Photo. They take 5.84 MB (6121654
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizPrettyPhoto.exe (5.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This page is about Toolwiz Pretty Photo version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Toolwiz Pretty Photo:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Pretty Photo is a program released by Toolwiz.com.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Toolwiz Pretty Photo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Toolwiz Pretty Photo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Pretty Photo". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Pretty Photo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Toolwiz Pretty Photo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Toolwiz Pretty Photo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Pretty Photo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Pretty Photo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-18 10:16:36.623