Toolwiz Pretty Photo
You can find on this page details on how to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo from your computerToolwiz.com.
. You can find out more on Toolwiz.com. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Toolwiz Pretty Photo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo is C:\Program Files\Toolwiz Pretty Photo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ToolwizPhotoEditor.exe is the Toolwiz Pretty Photo's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.67 MB (5944128 bytes) on disk.
Toolwiz Pretty Photo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.36 MB (6665822
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizPhotoEditor.exe (5.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Toolwiz Pretty Photo. For more Toolwiz Pretty Photo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Pretty Photo is a program offered by the software company Toolwiz.com.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Toolwiz Pretty Photo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Toolwiz Pretty Photo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Pretty Photo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Pretty Photo". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Pretty Photo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Pretty Photo in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Pretty Photo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo.
8. After removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Pretty Photo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 08:14:36.653