Toolwiz Pretty Photo
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo from your systemToolwiz.com.
. More data about Toolwiz.com. can be read here
. Toolwiz Pretty Photo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz Pretty Photo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Toolwiz Pretty Photo is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolwiz Pretty Photo\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Toolwiz Pretty Photo's primary file takes around 5.13 MB (5376920 bytes) and is called ToolwizPrettyPhoto.exe.
Toolwiz Pretty Photo contains of the executables below. They take 5.82 MB (6098614
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizPrettyPhoto.exe (5.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This web page is about Toolwiz Pretty Photo version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Toolwiz Pretty Photo:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Pretty Photo is an application marketed by the software company Toolwiz.com.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Toolwiz Pretty Photo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Pretty Photo". The Toolwiz Pretty Photo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Pretty Photo in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Pretty Photo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Toolwiz Pretty Photo.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Pretty Photo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Pretty Photo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Pretty Photo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz Pretty Photo by Toolwiz.com. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz Pretty Photo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 14:49:11.113