This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Tigo for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Tigo from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about Tigo can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Tigo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Tigo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Tigo.exe and its approximative size is 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The executables below are part of Tigo. They take about 2.02 MB (2122151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Tigo.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (93.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This info is about Tigo version 11.030.01.05.237
only. You can find below info on other versions of Tigo:
...click to view all...
Tigo is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Tigo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tigo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tigo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tigo". The Tigo app will be found very quickly. When you select Tigo in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tigo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tigo:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tigo.
8. After removing Tigo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tigo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tigo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tigo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-20 18:35:34.723