Tigo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tigo from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Tigo on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Tigo is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Tigo directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Archivos de programa\Tigo\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tigo. Tigo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
Tigo is comprised of the following executables which take 2.10 MB (2197461
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Tigo.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.09.04.237
of Tigo. You can find below info on other releases of Tigo:
...click to view all...
Tigo is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Tigo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tigo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tigo or simply click the Search field and type in "Tigo". If it exists on your system the Tigo application will be found automatically. When you click Tigo in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tigo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tigo:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Tigo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tigo.
8. After removing Tigo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tigo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tigo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tigo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:10:35.900