You can find below details on how to uninstall Tigo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tigo from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about Tigo can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Tigo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Tigo folder, subject to the user's choice. Tigo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Tigo\uninst.exe. Tigo.exe is the Tigo's main executable file and it occupies approximately 502.50 KB (514560 bytes) on disk.
Tigo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.80 MB (3981436
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Tigo.exe (502.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.44 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (358.17 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.02 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current page applies to Tigo version 21.003.19.05.237
only. You can find below a few links to other Tigo versions:
...click to view all...
Tigo has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Tigo:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo\Tigo.exe
Tigo is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Tigo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tigo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tigo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tigo". If it exists on your system the Tigo application will be found very quickly. When you click Tigo in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tigo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tigo:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tigo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tigo.
8. After uninstalling Tigo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tigo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tigo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tigo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 16:42:36.060