You can find on this page details on how to remove Tigo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tigo from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about the program Tigo can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Tigo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo directory, subject to the user's choice. Tigo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo\uninst.exe. Tigo's primary file takes around 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and its name is Tigo.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Tigo. They occupy 6.79 MB (7121910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- Tigo.exe (502.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Tigo version 21.005.15.01.290
alone. You can find here a few links to other Tigo releases:
...click to view all...
Tigo is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Tigo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Tigo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tigo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tigo". The Tigo application will be found automatically. When you click Tigo in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tigo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tigo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigo\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tigo.
8. After uninstalling Tigo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tigo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tigo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Tigo by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tigo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:37:08.170