This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TheBrain 8 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TheBrain 8 from your PCTheBrain Technologies
. Further information on TheBrain Technologies can be found here
. More details about the software TheBrain 8 can be found at http://www.thebrain.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TheBrain 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TheBrain 8's main file takes about 560.50 KB (573952 bytes) and its name is TheBrain.exe.
TheBrain 8 is composed of the following executables which take 1.39 MB (1452896
bytes) on disk:
- PersonalBrain.exe (560.00 KB)
- TheBrain.exe (560.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (263.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
This info is about TheBrain 8 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of TheBrain 8:
...click to view all...
TheBrain 8 is a program by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove TheBrain 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TheBrain 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TheBrain 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "TheBrain 8". The TheBrain 8 app will be found very quickly. After you click TheBrain 8 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TheBrain 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TheBrain 8:
- The publisher is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TheBrain 8.
8. After uninstalling TheBrain 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TheBrain 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TheBrain 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TheBrain 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:29:59.120